Reconstruction & Turnaround
Addressing challenging issues sooner can often provide more options to equip a business's longevity better.
It is difficult for businesses to make objective decisions in challenging times. Emotional decisions can lead to detrimental outcomes when counsel provides poor advice or guidance.
We have experience providing direction on how best to preserve your business interests and mitigate any risks or potential loss by addressing issues before it is too late.
We regularly see businesses towards the end of their lifecycle, which puts us in a rare position to understand where mistakes were made and how best to mitigate any upcoming risk.
Our practitioners have a genuine interest in proactively identifying risk factors and addressing issues before it is too late. We have been recognised as a recommended insolvency and restructuring firm by Doyles Guide each consecutive year from 2019.
Our proven track record extends to:
- Negotiating arrangements and debt reduction with creditors and the Australian Taxation Office.
- Facilitating additional financial arrangements to boost cash flow to the business.
- Providing advice on restructuring the business, including how to retain employees best.
- Providing guidance on the insolvency process and how best to prepare.
- Advising on the best course to reduce personal exposure to insolvent trading claims.