An opportunity exists for a Senior Associate to join our innovative and passionate team at our Brisbane office. Manage a healthy work-life balance, offering a range of benefits.
- Advising on a range of restructuring and insolvency matters
- Maintaining carriage of matters
- Monitoring projects’ proceedings
- People management of junior legal team members
- Court attendances
- Managing and maintaining client relations
- Assisting with marketing and business development
- Continuous support and subsidised training programs
- Focus on health and fitness – free personal training sessions
- Regular social events and firm trips
- Competitive salary
Our ideal candidate will have highly developed interpersonal skills and solid technical experience. You will have at least five years of post-admission experience gained within a reputable law firm and additional insolvency experience will be highly regarded. You will have strong communication skills and a willingness to build an understanding of clients and develop effective working relationships.
Most importantly, you will be a team player with a desire and ability to grow, both as a Senior Associate and leader. Salary is commensurate with experience and suitability, and the firm is generous with rewarding staff. Candidates with an ARITA advanced certificate will be highly regarded.