An opportunity exists for an Associate to join our innovative and passionate team at our Brisbane office. Manage a healthy work-life balance, offering a range of benefits along the way.
- Advising on a range of restructuring and insolvency matters
- Assisting with daily carriage of matters
- Monitoring projects’ proceedings
- Court attendances
- Direct client contact
- Assisting with marketing and business development
- Continuous support and subsidised training programs
- Focus on health and fitness – free personal training sessions
- Regular social events and firm trips
- Competitive salary
Our ideal candidate will have highly developed interpersonal skills with solid technical experience. You will have strong communication skills and a willingness to build an understanding of clients and develop effective working relationships.
Most importantly, you will be a team player with a desire and ability to grow, both as an Associate and leader.
Salary is commensurate with experience and suitability, and the firm is generous with rewarding staff.