An opportunity exists for an Associate to join our innovative and passionate team at our Brisbane office. Manage a healthy work-life balance, offering a range of benefits along the way.
- Advising on a range of restructuring and insolvency matters
- Assisting with daily carriage of matters
- Monitoring projects’ proceedings
- Court attendances
- Direct client contact
- Assisting with marketing and business development
- Continuous support and subsidised training programs
- Focus on health and fitness – free personal training sessions
- Regular social events and firm trips
- Competitive salary
Our ideal candidate will have highly developed interpersonal skills and a strong technical experience. You will have strong communication skills and a willingness to build an understanding of clients and develop effective working relationships. Most importantly, you will be a team player with a desire and ability to grow, both as an Associate and leader.
Salary is commensurate with experience and suitability and the firm generous with rewarding staff.
Apply now through the ‘Careers’ section of this website.